Friday, February 20, 2009

changes

Predictable? A little...

We will go back to Portugal next months.

I was alone for 3 days because Diana went to Lisbon for a job interview at a big company. She got the job, Yupeee!!! so that means that she will move to Lisbon in March and I will follow her at the end of April, since I have to stay here in Coventry to deal with my unfinished business.

Ah... I already have the map of Lisbon in my head! :)

My boss told me today that he will prefer to have me as long as possible at the company, but we will need to find a solution to continue our co-operation at long distance. My leaving for Portugal is not negotiable, so we will think at a way we will continue the projects together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ce tare.... Hai hui prin Europa. bravo Diana , poate ne vedem si noi undeva in lume

Regards,
Romeo

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home