Sunday, February 08, 2009

my insomnia

I received from Tavi a "leapsa" turn on my blog. "Leapsa" is a stupid game played lots of times by me when I was a child and basically it's about slaps after the head, randomly turn based. When you receive it, you have to share the experience and give it forward to someone else. The small problem playing this game is if the players are taking it too serious they can "evolve" into retards.

So my virtual turn is to speak about my insomnia.

When/why do I have insomnia: when something wrong/bad happens; for example when someone I care dies or an injustice happens. I can't stop thinking at that. Another reason would be the worries in my head; every time I'm thinking at the future and I don't have a clear vision about what will happen in my future all kind of thoughts and scenarios start to mess with my brain, one of the side effects being my insomnia. Sometimes is so bad that I can't go to work and I have to stay home to recover after a night when I couldn't sleep at all.

How do I go over it? Through movement and physical exercise, to balance the physical effort with the mental effort. My ex Karate Master, Mr Zsolt Veselovky (Joe) taught me that in order to have a balanced lifestyle, these two components need to be in harmony.

So, in order to balance Tavi's "Insomnia" song from Faithless, here's another song from the same band but with more optimism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBlwU0MlUSk


For Tavi, Dorin and other leapsa amateurs... No more leapsa slaps please! I will start heaving headaches! ...and it's only your fault!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home