Saturday, May 24, 2008

Leamington Spa

Even before I arrived in Coventry I sent emails to Ovidiu, the other trainee for AIESEC Warwick. He works in Leamington Spa, a nice Victorian town, in the past famous for it's spa waters. So... since I "was sent to Coventry" I tried to meet him but it happened that when I had time to visit him he was going somewhere else, when he had time for a visit I had other things to do... so 2 months passed and we didn't meet.

We visited Leamington Spa and we finally met. He was our guide in this town, definitely more beautiful than Coventry. I liked the central park a lot! Here are some pictures from that day:

Jephson park:

A nice fanfare in the Jephson park...

An interesting tree

At the clock in the park

An interesting thing was the way people express their love, in public. There were some couples almost having sex on the grass in the park :)) Oh yeah baby! Go for it! Wheeeeaaaauuuuu!!!!!!!

Love is in the air... la la la... la la la...

We finally met Ovidiu, the chess master! ...and we started our guided visit, sharing impressions about UK... Hihi... :) I just can't wait to have a chess game with him!

with Ovidiu

The old city

The cathedral

The town hall


With Queen Victoria... (notice my English proud posture)

an interesting store... :)

Us, on Parade Street


We will try to keep in touch from now on, maybe we will organize a trip or something together... until then he owns us a visit at our place for a dinner! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home