Saturday, April 26, 2008

England! Oh Englaaaaaaand! :)

Well... I guess I will start to post my impressions about England and UK from now on.

I'm in Coventry in my marketing internship, at a Non-Destructive Testing service company. Translation? I guess there's a need for one :)... it's a company which offers services in new technologies regarding materials testing without destroying them. But about the company and my JD I will write in another post.

For now... just my first impressions, after that... random thoughts and places we will visit.

So... England... here you are! :) Even from the airplane you could feel that you enter another country, it's very cloudy in this area and windy as well, I could saw almost nothing on the plane's window and I noticed that the plane was a little not stable since we were over the island... anyway I was ready for my new experience!

I was a little bit surprised of so much gray outside, and the continuous rain, like in Poland, but stronger. I was expecting more from this country, but I can say I was a little bit disappointed about the trash I saw outside... yes, the English are not the cleanest people on the planet! I didn't wanted to judge them from the beginning, but I saw dirt and garbage (rubbish I mean) in lots of places I've been so far.

So... as I promised... random thoughts and some details from my experience in the following posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home