Sunday, March 09, 2008

my bye bye presentation

I didn't want to leave without leaving something... so at least I left some information about Romania. I want to thank to everyone who came, I was really happy to see there Diana (of course), Alberto, Gonçalo, Tiago, Sofia and 4 new members of AIESEC Catolica: André, Andreia, Magda and Marta.

I think they liked it, although it was a lot of information...

André, Gonçalo, Andreia, Marta, Magda, Diana, Alberto, myself, Tiago

I used again as support for the presentation the ppt made by WWC team coached by Dragos in 2005, after that, as a bonus I spoke about gypsies minority (origin, history, culture, nowadays reality in Romania and Europe). Lots of information about gypsies minority, in Romanian language you can find on http://www.rroma.eu

Thank you again guys, and visit Romania! It's simply surprising! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home