Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cabo da Roca - The most western point of Europe

We were very glad to receive in our flat a friend from my city, David. He came for 10 days in Lisbon to participate at a conference, to present his work on "artificial life". We spoke a lot, I suggested what to visit here in the small free time he had, also I was very happy to taste some eastern European tastes :) even if they were from instant soups... it was delicious! That one you can find here have a different taste.

We were together at Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe. There are some cliffs and some places arranged for tourists. There are rumors that close to that place could be some weird secants, I didn't saw anything suspect...

On the way to Cabo da Roca we stopped a little bit in Sintra, to visit a royal palace.

The road is very narrow in this area, pretty dangerous I would say, there are lots of curves and sometimes is enough space just for a car to pass, the ones from the opposite sense have to wait.

Sintra National Palace, coat of arms room

David , Saumya, Diana and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home