Friday, June 01, 2007

Romania, 1 iunie 2007 - F5

I waited a while to have time to evaluate my country situation at this moment. I didn't succeeded :) The situation is very different from place to place.

I attract my attention some stories on several Romanian news channels, transmitted very exciting by the reporters: it looks like in Bucharest in Universitatii Square it is FREE WIRELES INTERNET!!! WAU!!! :) The companies which distribute internet there will cover their expenses from publicity, actually will have a nice profit. Is estimated that in 2-3 years all the important points in Bucharest will have wireless signal. The same in the big towns in Transylvania.

My comments:
OK, for some people incredible news, but for me it was funny to see that as latest news. I returned from an environment where the wireless routers are everywhere, even in the park near the jail...

When I saw the news I just remember how some Romanians who had the first time a mobile phone. Probably some of you have memories with some guys speaking loud at the phone, so everybody should see that they have one: "HELLO! YEEES! I AM IN THE BUS! YEEES! SURE! HAHAHA! OK! GIVE ME A SHORT CALL AND I'LL CALL YOU BACK! BYE!" ... applied personal branding. It's good to be cool, huh? I am waiting to see laptop-ers going in the center to search the web just for the sake of being seen by others... it's in our nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home