Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Auch!!!

The skin on my back and my legs is still hearting me...

It's the second weekend when we went to a beach.

One weekend before we were to Faro in south of Portugal at IRW organized by AIESEC. The last day we spend it on a beach, on an island. We were not prepared for sun exposure but we enjoyed the sand and the chat with the Erasmus students (they were 3 girls from Romania, one of them, Codrina, an ex-AIESEC Iasi member was in the OC). Nice guys...



Last weekend we have been to Guinchu beach, near Cascais resort. We rent two bikes from Cascais and we had a nice ride, with stops at sight seen points. We stopped at the Devil Hole, famous place where lots of people prefer to commit suicide, simply falling in the hole, crushing their bodies on the rocks and ocean.


When we finally arrived to Guinchu we just stayed in the sun for 4 hours like some vegetables, especially me. The ocean had high waves, so there were lots of surfers, we had a nice show... like in Baywatch :) Surprising, the girls were... pretty dressed, I didn't saw any topless exposure... yeah... cultural differences.


Feeling the heat on my back, feeling the smell of the ocean, hearing the sound of the waves... miam miam miam... What a day...

The result is that I'm very very sensitive now, my skin is burned all over my body and my ass is harmed as well because of the long ride with the bike. I cannot touch anything 'cause I got pain. I'm all red even if I used sun protective cream. I didn't expect that the radiations will be so powerful here in April.

Back home, I was asking myself if it worth it and the answer came very quickly, like Cartman (Southpark) did in "Casa Bonita":

TOTALY! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luciana Faria said...

Ma Suciu!! ;)
Great blog!!
Beijos,
Luciana

10:47 pm  
Blogger Luciana Faria said...

Ma Suciu!! ;)
Great blog!!
Beijos,
Luciana

10:48 pm  
Blogger Ovidiu Suciu said...

Hey Lu! ;)

Thanks! Diana and I just wait to see you in our flat ASAP. Until June we will have the 4th room ocupied by another trainee I hope. Then, I definetly will have something to write on the blog ... dinners, parties, funny things ... Muhahaha! :D

Kisses returned and amplified!

Ovidiu aka Suciulik

5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home