Tuesday, December 19, 2006

LCC Wigilia -My first chairing experience!

Oh, yeah baby! :)

I'm just returned from LCC Wigilia (LCC Christmass Eve). It was my first experience as chair at a conference and I'm happy that I done well! It was motivating not only for members, but for me as well. I felt at the our Christmas Diner that I am part of a big family of almost 50 members! It's incredible to feel the Cristmas Spirit like this, surrounded by friends!


In Poland they have Christmas traditions like putting on the table under the sheet dried wheed, as a simbol of the place where Jesus was born. We ate some traditional dish, pretty similar with Romanian "sarmale" but with different taste. The highest emotions were riched when wishes time camed. Polish have a tradition of sharing each other wishes, like this: They have to split a wafer and to wish everybody for everybody something for the new year. It is very emotional, because it happened to hear so many wishes of good luck and happiness in next year for me and my girlfrined. I think I told them so many things about Diana and they understood that she is the most important thing for me now. This wishes had a stronger impact on me because there were join with tears couple of time and when tears is touching your neck you can feel that that person is REALY wanted for that words to become reality.


What can I say... it was... constructive! The premeeting, feedback during the conference, and faci meetings were very constructive! We help each other to pass over the difficult moments and at the end we couldn't believe that this conference was so... great, that together we realised something so beautifull!


Wojtek (LCP) and me. We had a very very interesting constructive co-operation and sharing! Very smart guy! I'm telling you!

I'm happy that my traineeship is ending like this, when I'm on the wave. I have to move on now, to go where I feel that I belong... I wish to could take with me some of the people I met here, I care about these guys like I care about members in AIESEC Targu Mures, they are my second local committee. I will never forget them... they will always have a place in my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home