Friday, December 01, 2006

1st of December, La multi ani Romania!

I didn't felt ever about this day like I feel today. I think we appreciate more something when we don't have it anymore... Right now I'm 1000 km far away from home, in BiaƂystok. Do you want to know how is to be in a foreign country, wishing to celebrate the Romanian National Day and to be alone? It's not very motivational... Nobody cares about this day here, for them it's just a regular day. I have to be at work, but I told my boss about 1st of December and he allow me to present my country for the marketing department employees. At least I can do this...


I miss the Romanian sky... here the sky is not so beautiful, I miss Diana, I miss all my friends in Targu Mures and in the rest of the country... here the people are ok too but something's still missing! It's not my home... here I have a nice place, but it's not my home...

Proud to be from Romania!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home