Saturday, October 21, 2006

My traineeship story

As so other many things in my life, this traineeship was born out of an accident. I was looking in the AIESEC database for a company for my girlfriend when I saw this one... TN-In-PL-BI-2006-1311... The JD was marketing research for a company that makes metal cutting machines pieces. It was like a dream... it was so similar to... ME. Although I planed a traineeship outside Romania only in summer 2007, I decided to take this one in October 2006 because I found it close related with my experience and I need it as a future step in my career.
I was in a moment when I had to take big decisions. I knew that I will graduate the University in autumn, I had a good job, but I felt that I want something else, something more challenging.
What can be more challenging for a recent graduate that an international working experience in the field that I studied in university? :)
So, I decided that I will leave to Bialystok on 28th of October for 3 intense months. Looking forward to meeting the Bison-Bial employees and the AIESEC in Bialystok members, they will be my second family in Poland :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home