Saturday, October 21, 2006

my last AIESEC party before traineeship

This was my last party before leaving in Poland. It was absolutly a great atmosphere and loads of fun. There were 4 things being celebrated: The new members in AIESEC Targu Mures joining the organization, Romeo's birthday, Dorina's birthday and... they celebrate my traineeship realization as well. It's a funny feeling when someone celebrate your leaving... I mean they were glad that I'll be gone :)
We were drinking bear and vodka, and after dancing a lot AIESEC dances I was asked to hold a speach and to perform a roll call... So I did it :) I want to thank Alexandra for offering herself volunteer for this.
Only romanian will understand these words :)) They are too embarrassing to be written in english.
"Senorita, cauta-ma sub buric
Bikineii coboara-i un pic
Treci in patru labe ca m-am incalzit
Te invit... suie-te pe cric! "
We were good, I think I have some talent :)
All in all, everibody had a good time
I just wait for the next one! ;)
In the picture, I was expressing all my love too Mihai, one of my old friends. It was ok, Diana forgived me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marius POP said...

yeah!! definetly a song that will go into hystory! :o)

good to discover your blog,
marius.

4:03 pm  
Blogger Ovidiu Suciu said...

Like I said... everybody noticed that I have talent...

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home