Saturday, July 26, 2008

cultural differences and decency...

1. I don't care how do you wash yourself, but after you finish, clean your hair and dirt from the sink, bathtub, toilet, the water in the bathroom and open the window please!

2. I don't care how you cook, but close the kitchen door meanwhile and clean the tables after that, please! Some people don't necessary like the Indian flavors and smells!

3. Don't shout when you speak at the phone at 7 o'clock in the morning, please! Others might sleep!

4. If you live in a house it is also your responsibility to clean all the house when it's your turn, not just your own room!



meet our neighbour, Sandjeev

3 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Hihihi...your post reminded me so well about my experience while living with other people (that are not family which of course, you can tolerate).
Common sense is the only thing you ask, isn't it? :)
Anyway, just wanted you to know I keep following your blog and enjoying reading about the things you go through.
I have just finish an English tutoring lesson so I was in the mood for posting in English :)

Yours,
Ale.

7:25 pm  
Blogger .dragos. said...

suciule esti bestial !!!
direct la tinta !

Dragos
Dubai - colonia indiana

9:16 pm  
Blogger tibi_vaidean said...

Gross! But i think what might be undecent to us maybe normal to others. thats why i think you hit the nail on its head with your post. I hope he cleaned the table after that and washed his hands before he shook yours later on! lol that would have been decent! lmao

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home