Monday, October 25, 2010

My first triple result in Google!!! :D

Probably I will start to write more about what I'm doing at work, especially when good things happen. :)

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, that means having good results in search engines and improve the websites conversions.

I just checked the rankings of my "baby", ndt-consultants.co.uk website (my ex-company), developed 100% by myself, from scratch. It's not great in terms of design, but ranks well!

For example, as a measure for it's success, I had about 70 first positions for searches describing company products types or services. From this 70, 30 are actually double results, which means the website had 2 results, first and second position! Of course that felt great! :D

But today, after a routine check, I discovered I have a triple result for "tam panels" (position 1, 2 and 3)

Since they are so rare (I haven't seen one until today) I quickly took a snapshot, 'cause I have no idea how much they will last! Here it is: (check "tam panels" in Google.co.uk http://goo.gl/ngUL)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home