Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jacked Potatoes

Very spread in UK, this "delicatesse" is probably the thing I will miss more after living here one year. What is it? Simply baked potatoes with different fillings... The one in the image is with chicken curry, my favourite. At the first time I didn't feel comfortable with it's smell but now I'm addicted to it!
Right in front of our company building is a trailer selling this things. My people skills worked again, after several chats with the seller he convinced himself that such a nice client like me deserves a discount. Now, whatever I'm buying I have a good discount, it's working like a membership card just it's not a real card, it's just in his mind! :) He calls me Michael and he thinks I'm Polish... but who cares? :))

Yesterday, he brought me a sandwich inside and the secretary brought it upstairs... honestly, it was like room service! This is what I call customer care! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ovidiu - OBi said...

is not so bad after all huh? Hope this kind of England you will miss! :)

11:11 pm  
Blogger Ovidiu Suciu said...

yeah right! :))

I will come for holiday!

... or maybe I will just send a postcard... :))

All in all it wasn't so bad, I'm really glad that we met! ;) I think I will miss you more than England.

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home