Tuesday, January 06, 2009

for new beginnings

2009...

The year started ...not so good, with bad news, several people passing away, one of them being my dear Grandfather... the one I'm most related with, in terms of DNA. Surviving 2 world wars, he was forced at a moment to start again almost from "0" his life, and he succeeded, with hard work.

His legacy: a large & united family, a family after the moral principles I grew up; it just was his time to pass away... may God rest him in peace!

my grandparents from my mother's side

So, as the bad news were coming from all directions, finding out that we have free access to the Portuguese labour market came as a small relieve...

So... hopefully we will move this year, in the country where we have been one year ago and we liked it! ... good weather, good people, the place where we felt like home, Lisbon.

For new beginnings,
Ovidiu

2 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

Ovidiu,

Your grandfather just met with my father - and all other dear ones - and they're just having a cup of nice tea in the heaven's hall. ;)
It was just the perfect time. In this universe, all things happen at the right time / place (as ALL times and places are NOW AND HERE).

... by the way, also Greeks 'opened the work doors' for Romanians, starting with 1st of January.

peace!

9:02 pm  
Blogger Ovidiu Suciu said...

Hi Iulia

I agree with you, he's time here was finished. I wish I will have the chance to see my nephews grew up...

Yes, I know the Greece, Hungary, Danemark, Spain opened too but my girlfriend and I are particulary interesed in one city on this planet. It's not having a strong economy raported to the other capitals in the west, but Lisbon has high standards in terms of quality of life! It matters also what are the options in the freetime :) Wish us good luck!

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home